The latest BluOS software, version 2.10.0, makes setting up BluOS-enabled Players easier than ever. BluOS has added a number of new music features including in-app access to the TIDAL Masters catalogue with hundreds of MQA® albums, integration of the KKBOX® streaming service, and the ability for Microsoft Groove users to access music on their OneDrive right from the app. This update also adds Dolby Digital 2.1 support for the PULSE SOUNDBAR and support for RoonReady® streaming.
- BluOS Controller for iOS, version 2.10.0 or higher
- BluOS Controller for Android and Kindle Fire, version 2.10.0 or higher.
- BluOS Controller for Mac OS, version 2.10.0 or higher.
- BluOS Controller for Windows PC, version 2.10.0 or higher.
- Enjoy the immersive sound of your favorite movies and shows with Dolby Digital 2.1 support for the PULSE SOUNDBAR.
- Setup and connect BluOS-enabled Players to your home network with a rich, intuitive, guided interface for smartphone and tablet.
- Access and stream MQA music on TIDAL with direct access to the TIDAL Masters category.
- Sync your OneDrive and access all your stored music by selecting Favorites > Albums in Microsoft Groove.
- Browse and listen to millions of songs that fit any mood with the integration of the KKBOX.
- Tune in to your favorite radio stations & broadcasts with support for Calm Radio favorites.
- Download high-res music with the new and enhanced HIGHRESAUDIO downloader.
- Control the PULSE SUB’s audio settings with in-app volume controls and an added boost option.
- This release now provides support for the NAD CI 580, NAD M50.2, and the VM130 and VM300 MDC Modules. Also includes language support for Traditional Chinese.